“Fail to connect to the update server”
This message shows when Norton Anti Virus has disconnected AYUpdate.aye. Please check if you are using Norton Anti Virus or other firewall program. Please uncheck the firewall features or allow RSUpdate.rse to run on your firewall program. After that, please follow these steps:
1) If you do not use a firewall program or other virus program, re install Roboscan first.
2) Click Start> All Programs > ESTsoft > Roboscan > Uninstall Roboscan.
3) Click Yes at Remove Roboscan window.
4) Roboscan uninstallation process will be closed automatically after uninstallation process is finished.
5) Access to Roboscan website and download Roboscan Antivirus Free again.
6) Save the installation file at Desktop.
7) Point mouse curser and press mouse right-click at “Run as Administrator.”
8) Installation will begin and after the completion, run Roboscan and see if the problem still happens.
9) If it still happens, let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org or use Virus Report Page.
Go to Virus Report Page: